HOURS: Mon-Fri 9:30-6 Sat 10-6 Sun 12-5
ADDRESS: 19980 10th Ave NE #101 Poulsbo, WA 98370
PHONE: 360.779.8757 FAX: 360.779.8759 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd ANNUAL FISHLINE 50K & 25K TRAIL RUN: March 15, 2009
7:30 a.m. Start at Stottlemeyer Road, Gate 4
- No Aid, no awards, no shirts, no fees! - IT'S FREE!!!!!
- Please bring canned food for Fishline Food Bank.
- There will be water only provided at the start/finish, bring your own food and aid.
- The course is a 25K loop with rolling hills and moderate climbs.
- Course will be marked with tape and flour arrows
- Bring food for potluck after, we will have stove top for heating.
More info at www.rootsrockrun.com
Email: email@example.com or Call: 360-779-8757
Location of Gate 4...[ MapQuest directions to Gate 4 ]
24950 Stottlemeyer Rd. NE
Poulsbo, Wa 98370
ROOTS ROCK TRAIL RUN SERIES: May � August 2009
Extremely fun and sometimes rugged trail runs in Port Gamble, Washington. There are four Roots Rock events in the series. This extremely fun and social alternative or supplement to road running is open to all ages and abilities. We will have points and prizes for overall male and female and all age-groups. Compete in 3 of 4 races to be eligible. (More details coming)
May 3rd: Babcock Farms 5 mile
June 14th: Save our Pool/ NK XC 5K
July 12th: Bear of a Run 8 Miler
Aug 9th: Port Gamble Half-Marathon
Series Website: www.rootsrockrun.com
|�2006-2007 Sound Sports, All Rights Reserved. - Website by Don Wesley Design.|