Aug 12th 2018 (NOW FREE)
The 13th annual 1/2 marathon is a challenging course through beautiful single track trails and dirt roads. This run has a little bit of it all, with plenty of hills and fast descents.
We’re turning it into a free run! There isn’t enough people signed up to even come close to break even with all the costs involved. So in the spirit of Woodstock…. it’s a free run! Minus the mud and bad brown acid!
Here are the details:
– we will fully refund the few people that had signed up and they will get a coupon for a free shirt at either Spooky or a race next year.
– we ask that you bring food and/or cash/check donation to the Fishline food bank.
– there will be water at about the half way mark but you will need to bring your own bottle/hydration source for during the race.
– we will still time the “run” and still have overall winners and some random prizes to pass out.
– we will have food and drink for after but feel free to bring something to share if you wish.
– you don’t need to sign up ahead of time, just show up and sign in and the “run” starts at 8:30 am!
– thanks everyone, please share and spread the word and we’ll see you on the 12th